Skaters:

Serge Berig
CONTACT EMAIL: skateforthetwins@gmail.com


Some Trip Changes!

Sooo...

Looks like this is going to be done SOLO. Robert Springs and Christian Cupp have jumped ship. I'm not getting into the details but the other dude just emailed me telling me he/his friend dont have enough $. Life happens.

I asked him to ship back the sponsor stuff (Randal Trucks) and I had to tell Longboard Larry (who built the kid a deck) the news...LBL was incredibly understanding and will hold the deck as a backup longboard for me.

I talked to Malakai from Silverfish and he said something awesome... "problem with accomplishing great things is finding great people". Probably the best quote i've heard in my life so far.

So its still on for May 20. Everything stays the same, its just not a world record attempt anymore. Im going solo. Unless Bustin lets me hop on with them for their skate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Goal

The goal of this event is to skate 3500 miles across America, from Annapolis, Maryland to San Francisco, California, while raising awareness of breast cancer issues and alternative transportation methods. This trip has been approved as a fundraising partner for the American Breast Cancer Foundation.