Skaters:

Serge Berig
CONTACT EMAIL: skateforthetwins@gmail.com


June 11th Update

Today I had a pretty amazing experience that showed me how kind-hearted and awesome people can really be. I was passing by Linton, Indiana when two guys (Paul "Fatboy" and Travis) in a truck started talking to me. I told them about my trip and what I was doing, and they were pretty impressed. They admitted that when they first saw me on my skateboard and 50 pound pack, that they though I was kinda insane. But once we got past the stereotypes, John and Travis took me out to eat at this awesome place which served some delicious catfish and onion rings. Probably the best fish I've had so far. They gave me some cash for my expenses and treated me like family. Thank you Paul and Travis!









2 comments:

Max said...

Dude, you rule.

Anonymous said...

Hey my name is julie and just graduated from geneseo and I am biking across the country. We are in linton,in tonight and some of my fellow riders stopped at a fruit stand that I guess you did as well as they mentioned a skateboarder going across country. Weird coincidence huh? Check out my blog julienociolo.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Goal

The goal of this event is to skate 3500 miles across America, from Annapolis, Maryland to San Francisco, California, while raising awareness of breast cancer issues and alternative transportation methods. This trip has been approved as a fundraising partner for the American Breast Cancer Foundation.